ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES
The pullover is built for high altitude pursuits that require maximum mobility, equipped with all the performance benefits you would expect to stay active in winter mountains while keeping the look slim and sleek.
>>Editorial: GORE-TEX & PERTEX SHIELD AIR
- 30 denier thin yet durable offers lightweight mobility required to stay active in snowy outdoor environments.
- The roomy 3D pattern features wider sleeves and body for comfortable arm movement and body mobility.
- Opening the zipper at underarm that goes all the way to the hem from the top allows to conveniently access the inner pocket. These side zippers can also work as a ventilator by opening all the way down.
The zipper has 3 sliders and head, which enables multiple uses depending on different needs.
- Tabs at both sides prevent the fabric from flapping when zippers are opened for ventilation.
- The front zipper is off-set styled to minimize any interference around the face.
- Higher neck guard for better heat retention.
- The hood is compatible with a helmet.
- Leg-loop at the hem that could be pulled out can prevent the jacket from sliding up with vigorous movements during activities such as ice climbing.