Knit trousers that makes the most of Japan's innovative wholegarment manufacturing technology. By alternately arranging threads of multiple colors, this item has a unique visual effect that changes the impression of color depending on the angle and body movement.
- The seamless construction of WHOLEGARMENT® gives a clean shape and confortable fit.
- A wholegarment manufacturing realizes a three-dimensional silhouette which wraps the body comfortably. Having no seams feel gentle on the skin, and its manufacturing method does not waste threads."
- Wide-fitting silhouette with different knitted fabric at the knees for ease of movement.
- The main material is Japanese paper, which has long been widely used in Japan for a variety of purposes. Paper material has moisture absorption and breathability with excellent dryness which is perfect for summer.
- The combination of paper fiber and polyester yarn gives it just the right amount of elasticity.
- Pairing with Knit Top (GZ33116) is also recommended.
- Products developed in collaboration with Yamagata's knit factory "Sato Seni", which has outstanding technology in the whole garment manufacturing methods.